Larry Gaucher, BSA, CFP®, CFA
Larry Gaucher has over 25 years of experience in helping people pursue their financial dreams. A degree from the University of Saskatchewan “with Great Distinction”, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation have given Larry a foundation of knowledge to provide value in any market environment. The CFA is a globally recognized designation of professional excellence that is earned by a select group of investment professionals - money managers, securities analysts, investment advisors. Larry has achieved this global standard of knowledge, integrity and professionalism.
Larry is passionate about listening to desired goals before offering solutions, working with the client in order to speed up the wealth creation process while taking care of major risks along the journey. His focus is on high-wealth individuals, small business owners and professionals. Future plans which currently excite his office include continued education and use of technology to ensure maximum satisfaction as family and business needs evolve in the years ahead.
Larry is happily married to Kathy and they are proud parents of three children. Away from business he enjoys sports, music and traveling with his family.
Larry provides a planning approach to improve asset accumulation in less time with reduced risks which means that clients are more likely to spend their golden years watching their loved ones grow instead of constantly checking their financial position.
- A Graduate of the University of Saskatchewan (with Great Distinction) in 1985
- Completed the Canadian Securities Course (with Honors) in 1986
- Obtained the Level II Life Insurance License in 1996
- Achieved the Chartered Financial Planning Designation in 1997
- Achieved the Certified Financial Planning Designation in 1997
- Awarded the Chartered Financial Analyst Designation in 2003
- A Financial Advisor with over 22 years of experience in the industry
- Member of the Association of Investment Management and Research
- Former Financial Consultant for the Farm Debt Mediation Services
- Former Financial Consultant for AIM.
- Conducts Financial Planning Seminars
- Married to Kathy, with three children, Ben, Janea, Michelle
- Former player with the University of Saskatchewan Huskie Hockey Team
- Former Player with the Moose Jaw Canucks
My Independence means that I do not represent any single life insurance company, trust company, bank or investment firm. I provide individuals and businesses with direct access to a full range of financial products.